If your child has missed their school vaccinations, it is easy to catch up in one of the local vaccination summer clinics being offered by Essex Partnership University NHS Foundation Trust (EPUT). Clinics are open across most major towns and cities in Essex throughout the summer holidays.
It is important to get your child vaccinated.
Vaccinations for HPV* are offered for year 8 pupils and over. Vaccinations for Meningitis ACWY and Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio Booster (DTP) are offered for year 9 pupils and over.
Book an appointment at your nearest clinic, or for more information about missed vaccinations on:
0300 790 0597 for Essex
Below are vaccination clinics location and dates:
South east Essex:
- Leigh-On-Sea: 24 July, 4 and 23 August
- Rochford: 27 July, 2 and 22 August
South west Essex
- Basildon: 31 July, 8, 22, 29 August
- Brentwood: 7, 16 and 22 August
- Grays: 24-25 July, 1, 15 and23 August
- Tilbury: 26-27 July and 30 August
- Chelmsford: 25-26 July, 3, 10, 15, 23-24 August
- Wickford: 28 July, 21 August and 1 September
- Witham: 4, 9 and 16 August
*Eligible boys born on/after 1/9/2006