The NHS App is a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
Across mid and south Essex, over 500,000 people have downloaded the app and are using it to get health advice, book appointments and order prescriptions.
You can use the NHS App to:
- check your symptoms get health advice using the health A-Z on the NHS website
- get advice about COVID-19
- order repeat prescriptions
- book appointments
- find out what to do when they need help urgently using NHS 111 online
- view your health record
- register your organ donation decision
The functions on the NHS App depend on what your GP surgery has ‘switched on’ at the moment.